We offer a wide range of plumbing and HVAC services in the city of South Gate.
Downey Plumbing specializes in a wide variety of services including, but not limited to, sump pump repair, re-piping, air conditioner installation, drain line inspection, and installation of furnaces. Our team of knowledgeable and talented home contractors who can handle projects of any complexity.. Whether you have a problem with your pipes, or your kitchen plumbing needs a makeover, Downey Plumbing technicians are here to help.
The Benefits of Professionals
The plumbing system is a necessary component of any building, no matter if it is residential or commercial property. However, it is impossible to avoid repairs when it comes to the plumbing system because of its frequent use. Many homeowners and business owners attempt to solve the issues as regular DIY tasks, but this can sometimes lead to more serious consequences. The best option would be to consult a professional plumbing repair specialist. The benefits of professional plumbers can be summed up in the following areas:
1. Experience. Professional plumbers undergo rigorous training. They are fully licensed and insured. The experience should cover both conventional and modern plumbing systems. In this case by hiring professionals, the homeowner is guaranteed quick and safe repairs.
2. Quality Service. With a professional plumbing repair company, the homeowner can be assured of excellent services in both skills, and use of quality tools equipment and replacement parts.
3. Insurance. Some plumbing tasks require expensive equipment. The insurance covers such equipment in case of its loss or damage. Proper insurance and registration is a sure sign of professionalism. The professional has invested resources to ensure compliance.
4. Cost. Reputable plumbing companies due to the years of experience usually feature well-established quoting and invoicing systems. This allows the client to plan his budget accordingly, as the whole quotation process is precise, with no hidden costs.
5. Peace of Mind. The expertise, knowledge and skills, as well as a precise quotation process provide peace of mind to the client and offer assurance that you are protected.
If you happened to get the right professional plumber for your home or business, make sure to establish long and beneficial working relationships that include on-time attendance, discounts, and 24/7 service.
New Construction Plumbing
If you are in the process of constructing a new house, first and foremost you’ll need a trustworthy plumber. Any owner would want his new construction to contain no faulty plumbing. That’s why it is extremely important to hire a reliable and skillful plumber who would install the piping and fixtures right the first time as well as build them to last.
At South Gate we offer new construction plumbing services that will ensure your plumbing systems are functioning well the moment you’re ready to open the door into your new home. At Downey Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning we can coordinate our work with other contractors to provide the best results when it comes to your new plumbing systems.
No matter whether your project big or small, we can provide you with all the required plumbing. Whether you’re building a new bathroom, kitchen, or a whole new house, trust our company to deliver you plumbing solutions that work.
Common Causes for Plumbing Leaks
Some of the most wide-spread causes for plumbing leaks are:
- Progressive Corrosion.
Corrosion or rust can eat away at your pipes over time and eventually create leaks for water to seep through.
Your plumbing is at a higher risk of corrosion issues if the pipe was installed more than 30 years ago. The piping materials used at that time cannot resist corrosion well enough. Repiping your home in this case will be the only wise solution to constant leaks.
- Damage from Rodents and Pests.
These little creatures can compromise a pipe as easily as a frost heave or direct physical trauma. Rats, mice, moles and even beavers can damage pipes depending on how your home plumbing system is set up. A pipe leak because of rodents in its various forms can occur both above the ground and below if you’re not eliminating pests on a regular basis.
- Excess Water Pressure.
High water pressure definitely feels great in the shower, but the harder your water hits the inside of your pipes, the greater the risk of leaks resulting from high water pressure. In extreme cases, incorrect water pressure can even cause pipes to burst.
In more mild cases, excess water pressure causes plumbing fixtures to leak occasionally, especially right after you stop the water flow. If you notice this change, call a plumber to test the pressure and make adjustments if needed.
At Downey Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning our plumbers are capable of detecting plumbing leaks and providing you with adequate solutions to the problem.