Water Filtration Services in Downey, CA
If you are tired of spending hundreds of dollars a month on bottled water for your home or office, call Downey Plumbing today and find out about our water filtration systems. Water filtration systems give you peace of mind that the water you are getting from your faucets is clean, clear, and suitable for drinking.
Downey Plumbing will help you find the ideal water filtration system that meets your needs. In addition, we will work with you to ensure that your residential water filtration system or commercial water filtration system keeps working properly by offering you an annual maintenance plan and emergency service if you ever need it.
Professional, Efficient, Reasonably Priced
Water Filtration And Softening Systems Installation & Repair
Like everyone else, you and your family deserve clean, safe, and reliable drinking water. It is for this reason that Downey Plumbing offers whole-house water filtration and softening systems installation, repair, and maintenance services. Whether you need a new system installed or have an existing one that needs repairs, our experienced team of professionals has the knowledge and expertise to help you out.
Although the city has facilities that provide water in the right state, chemicals and other contaminants can get into the water system before it reaches your home. That is why it is important to install a filtration system.
For reliable and affordable water filtration and softening systems installation, repair, and maintenance services, contact Downey Plumbing today! We would be glad to answer any questions you may have about our services or the various products we offer.
Whole House Water Filtration
Because you also wash and bathe with the same water you drink, whole-house filtration systems are necessary to make sure that all of the water coming into your home is clean and free from contaminants. A high-quality filtration system will also reduce scale buildup in pipes and fixtures and chlorine odor, leaving you with healthy drinking water for years to come.
Check out some other benefits of whole-house water filtration systems.
- They remove the bad taste from your water
- They help you achieve glowing, youthful skin by eliminating chlorine.
- Cut your costs and free up valuable time with the simple choice to forgo buying bottled water or water filters
- You can enjoy a never-ending supply of clean, purified water throughout your entire home with this innovative device
- Keep your plumbing system in prime condition by eliminating the harsh chemicals in water. They extend the life of sinks, showers, and pipes while preventing any damage from occurring!
Contaminants Frequently Found in Drinking Water
Contaminants frequently found in drinking water include lead, aluminum, and arsenic. If a quality filtration system does not filter out these contaminants, they will end up in your home’s drinking water, leading to health issues for you and your family.
- Aluminum: Research indicates that aluminum ingestion may affect brain functioning.
- Arsenic: This dangerous chemical compound has been proven to cause cancer, as well as wreak havoc on the circulatory system.
- Barium: Barium has been linked to an increased risk of high blood pressure.
- Cadmium: Cadmium has been linked with kidney disease.
- Chromium: Chromium can be incredibly detrimental to your health, causing irreparable damage to the liver, kidneys, and nervous system.
- Copper: Copper has been known to cause irritation of the stomach.
- Lead: Lead is a well-known water contaminant. It is a highly toxic substance that can detrimentally affect the brain and kidneys of anyone exposed to it – yet is particularly dangerous for children.
- Lithium: Lithium can cause diarrhea, nausea, and kidney damage.
- Manganese: Manganese is particularly toxic to pregnant women and young children.
- Thallium: It is widely believed that this chemical has the potential to cause hair loss and harm the intestinal tract, kidneys, and liver.
- Zinc: Zinc is another well-known water contaminant and it can cause anemia.
- Pesticides and Herbicides: Groundwater contaminated by hazardous chemicals like pesticides and herbicides has become a serious issue in numerous areas.
Although you need to be exposed to high levels of these contaminants to experience negative health effects, installing a quality filtration system in your home is important to ensure you are not exposed at all.
Contact Us For All Water Filtration Systems Services
Call Downey Plumbing today at 562-646-1221 and let us help you decide on the best water filtration system for your residential or commercial property. We will provide you with expert advice and professional installation, all at a budget-friendly price.